Becoming Established in the Mission
The overall objective of this study is to equip every person to be effective in their own community with the gospel and to gain a vision for the progress of the gospel beyond their own community. Specifically, this means that each individual would:
- gain an understanding of the core elements of Paul's missionary strategy and how that serves as a guide for the progress of the gospel today;
- gain a perspective of the importance of missions in the overall purpose of the church;
- understand the biblical guidelines for an effective ongoing witness of a church in its community, and develop a strategy for the expression of those guidelines in the lives of individuals and whole families within that church;
- learn to share and defend their faith naturally, building a set of practical tools for use in reaching out to those who are spiritually lost and in need of the gospel;
- design a strategy for their household in order to penetrate their neighborhood, school, and work place with the gospel.