These six encyclicals, written by Jeff Reed, serve as a modern-day set of papers intended to be widely circulated amongst churches, challenging them to return to New Testament principles—the way of Christ and His Apostles––in every aspect of the planting and establishing of churches around the world. The issues addressed in these encyclicals are of fundamental importance to seeing sustainable and thriving church networks and movements emerge as we see unparalleled growth and expansion of the gospel worldwide.
Encyclicals included in this book (289 pages):
- From Jesus to the Gospels
- The Churches of the First Century
- Women and the Spontaneous Expansion of the Early Church
- Kerygmatic Communities
- Funding Spontaneous Expansion
- Shepherding, Counseling, and Sustainability